Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Brody's First Haircut
















My Aunt Denise came down to cut my mom's hair, so while she was here I had her give Brody his first haircut too. He was such a good boy and held really still for her. He looked so much older after the haircut, it's amazing how just snipping a few hairs made him go from a baby to a little boy. He held the brush while he was getting his haircut and wanted to try to help by brush his hair and my hair. He is quite the helper. He got a bit scared when she went to use the clippers in the back but got over it pretty quickly. The final results looked good. After his haircut he played with my dad for a little while and then we went home and showed dad. It's only been 2 weeks since his haircut and he is already ready for another one.

No comments: